Even better, will a new and improved macro recorder be implemented? I do not remember seeing one in any road map, but I might have missed it.

Kálmán Szalai wrote:
Thank you for the information.
Are you planning to reimplement this part and make it available under
Draw/Impress?
KAMI

Dátum: H, aug. 20, 2007, idő:  8:44 de., a(z) <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> üzenetben, Mathias