Hi Joe,

> There should be some link on the feature announcement, either to an
> issue id, or to a mailing address ([EMAIL PROTECTED] is not
> useful to outsiders!) or mailing list where comments can be made that
> will definitely be seen by the iTeam. I expect most will get no
> comments, but some will and some will be useful.

I like this idea.

This can even be automated (sic!), since for the feature mail, you need
to specify a project, anyway, which means the mail goes to
[EMAIL PROTECTED] Adding some additional "feedback to
[EMAIL PROTECTED]" should be easily possible, /me thinks.

Ciao
Frank

--
- Frank Schönheit, Software Engineer         [EMAIL PROTECTED] -
- OpenOffice.org Base                       http://dba.openoffice.org -