Hi Juergen,

it sounds strange and we should analyze the problems. Can you submit an issue (component writer, sw) with an example sxw document attached. As far as i know no such problems are known so far and it would be interesting to know what happens.
probably totally unrelated: yesterday I "stumbled" over a four page Word document that misses the content of the cells in the first column of a Word text table, when opened with 2.4. or 3.0beta (opens o.k. in Word 2003 and with WordPad). Would it make sense to open an issue and supply the document as a testcase? If so, whom (acronym) should I try to assign such an issue?

---rony