Hi,

Takashi Ono wrote:
> Starting from m24, BUILD_TYPE is going to be set for CAIRO but it does not
> seem to be
> working for the choise of internall unzip of prebuilt cairo and internal
> build of
> cairo. And I think it can only be controlled by the variable BUILD_CAIRO
> whtch is
> used in cairo/cairo/makefile.mk and the configure script should emit the
> variable.

Wrong. modules depending on cairo should use CAIRO:cairo. if BUILD_TYPE
doesn't contain CAIRO this is basically null and not done -> cairo
module never built at all. (and so also not even unzipped)

There's no changes for this needed in cairo module, and BUILD_CAIRO
still is bogus.

We need it for dmake, because dmake is called by ./bootstrap and not
via build.pl, but...

Regards,

Rene