Hi All,

The new external module cairo recently included in OOo source tree. I wanted to
build
and use it in Windows .NET 2008 Express environment as a referece for MinGW
porting.

However, BUILD_CAIRO environment variable is not handled by
config_office/configure.
And even if I add it by hand, the build fails.

Is it still experimental or shall I raise an issue?

I somehow completed the MinGW port and used it in canvas/source/cairo but again
face a problem and I suspect it is also a problem for MSVC ...

Takashi Ono ([EMAIL PROTECTED])