Stephan Bergmann schrieb:
OOo guarantees that an (extension) native UNO component library is loaded in an environment where the public URE libraries (libuno_sal.so.3 etc.) are "just there." However, any OOo-internal libraries cannot be used from an extension (as they do not offer a stable interface):

Does it matter if I use a third-party OOo or the OOo that has been created as part of my local build? That's one difference between mine and the setup of Andrey.

Ulf

PS: I see you x-posting to some newsgroup... what's the newsgroup about?