Hi,

can anyone tell me why Impress keeps re-creating the thumbnails for page masters every time you open it? It takes a lot of time, or rather wastes it as ODF presentation templates do store thumbnails ready to use in Thumbnails\ directory. Was there any reason to make thumbnails afresh every time?

I cannot access IZ right now so maybe there is an issue for this, but if not, I think I will write it. The patch should be easy, unzipping the file to get info is definitely easier than creating the whole thumbnail using the background etc.

Regards
Marcin