Hi Eric,

-------- Original-Nachricht --------
> Von: eric b <eric.bach...@free.fr>

> In fact, it was -probably- already too late, and I should have posted
> before (too busy, my fault). Since, I verified yesterday : the
> EducOOo (our non profit association) received less than 300 euros.
> The fact is, the npa received not enough to help me, so my
> participation is canceled.
>
> That's completely normal.

Maybe to you - to me it seems rather unfair to many of the other
people who apllied for a slot.

If your participation is bound to some restrictions, you could have
stated this much earlier. Remember that you even could have applied
for imbursements here at the Ooo project (from what I read, you did not).

In preparation of the conference, you often complained, that the
education project did not get enough attention. So - now the project got
attention, the project lead got a session, people maybe prepared to
have some chats with the education lead ... and now exactly this project
lead find, ha cannot attent, because he was to late with looking for
imburesements?

> Nevertheless, my absence is not that important

Maybe to you. But what is with all the other people who prepaed to meet
*you*?

Maybe it is not important if you are there or not. But it is (imho)
imporant to communicate open and early, under what conditions
you are there.

André

(being a little upset)