Hello.

I'm trying to build Open Office on OSX 10.5 (Intel).  I've almost gotten it
there, but I've hit a snag.  It looks like the moz module isn't being
built.  Here is the error message I'm getting:

build -- version: 275224

There are active module in . Inactive modules will be skipped.

=============
Building module moz
=============

Entering /Users/peterkaufman/open_office/moz
Never Build Mozilla.

Entering /Users/peterkaufman/open_office/moz/zipped
mv ../unxmacxi.pro/inc/nspr      ../unxmacxi.pro/inc/nspr_remove_me && mv
../unxmacxi.pro/inc/nss      ../unxmacxi.pro/inc/nss_remove_me &&  echo >&
/dev/null
mv: cannot stat `../unxmacxi.pro/inc/nspr': No such file or directory
dmake:  Error code 1, while making '../
unxmacxi.pro/misc/replace_old_nss_libs'

1 module(s):
    moz
need(s) to be rebuilt

Reason(s):

Attention: if you fix the errors in above module(s) you may prolongue your
the build issuing command:

    build --all:moz

Some notes:

   1. I used hg pull to get the source as per the wiki here:

http://wiki.services.openoffice.org/wiki/Documentation/Building_Guide/Getting_the_source.
The build instructions available were for m46, but if I did an hg
pull, I
   would have been using the latest version of the source, correct?  I wasn't
   sure if I should try to build with the latest, or just use m46.  Should I
   just build it using m46?
   2. I had to install libxml2 via macports before transex3 would build.
   Not sure why that was.  IIRC, libxml is already included on the Mac by
   default--something screwy on my machine I guess.
   3. I downloaded 3 seamonkey files for OSX/Intel, and left them zipped in
   moz/zipped.  I noticed that there were two versions on the wiki page, one
   which is available on the eric.bachard.free.fr server and the other which
   is available on the tools.openoffice.org server.  It appears that the one
   available on tools.openoffice.org is the newer version, so I grabbed that
   one.
   4. It looks like some of the instructions on the Aqua Build page (
   http://wiki.services.openoffice.org/wiki/AquaBuild) are out of date:
      1. I had to add the --html flag to ./configure.  Without it, the
      compiler complained.
      2. I tried to apply the SeaMonkey patch The patch supplied on the page
      for Sea Monkey no longer seems to work.  It complained about
each chunk.  It
      looks like chunk #2 #4 and #6 were already applied to the
source, #3 and #6
      were just whitespace, and #1 and #5 couldn't be applied because
the source
      changed.  #1 and #5 applied a DMOZILLA_INTERNAL_API flag.  It looked like
      the source changed a lot, so I decided not to apply the patches manually.

Thank you very much for the help!!  Sorry if I'm going about things the
wrong way but I wasn't sure exactly what I should do.

-Peter