Peter Kaufman wrote:

> Hi Kirill,
>
> My current ./configure is loaded from a shell script.  It looks like this:
>
> #!/bin/sh
> export BASE=`pwd`
> export OOVERSION=`echo $BASE|sed 's/^\/.*\///'`
> echo Building from     : $BASE
> echo OpenOffice Version: $OOVERSION
> ./configure \
> --with-lang="en-US de fr" \
> --disable-odk \
> --disable-pasf \
> --disable-gtk \
> --disable-headless \
> --disable-build-mozilla \
> --with-build-version=$OOVERSION-`date +%d-%m-%y` \
> --disable-fontconfig \
> --without-nas \
> --with-use-shell=bash \
> --with-jdk-home=/System/Library/Frameworks/JavaVM.framework/Home \
> --with-stlport=no \
> --disable-mediawiki \
> --enable-werror \
> --disable-vba
>
> Note the --disable-build-mozilla.  I think I've already disabled building
> mozilla.  Unless I'm missing another configure option I need?

Moz is not built in your build, it is just unpacked (you can see that
from the "Entering /Users/peterkaufman/open_office/moz/zipped" line in
your log file). OOo expects to find zipped precompiled content in this
directory. Perhaps you didn't provide it?

You can either fix that (I have to look where you can find this
precompiled content in case you wanted to do that) or you can use the
switch "--disable-mozilla" instead. Please note that this will prevent
OOo from accessing any Mozilla/Thunderbird address books and from
working with LDAP and Digital Signatures (as these functions are
implemented with Mozilla code on Mac OSX).

Regards,
Mozilla

Please don't reply to "nospamfor...@gmx.de".