Hi Everyone,

"It compiles!  Ship it!"

I've gotten it to build on OSX Leopard successfully.  It even installs and
runs too.  Yay!

Taking your advice Philipp, I did a clean make by doing a checkout and
another make (obviously the wrong way to do things but I couldn't find the
correct way to do a make clean :-(  Any advice here?).

After that, I had to apply a patch that I found  here:

http://www.mail-archive.com/m...@porting.openoffice.org/msg02942.html

Apparently, in order to get libjpipe.jnilib to be detected I had to change a
line in the source.

After that it built and I got a dmg!

Thank you Kirill, Mathias, and Philipp for all your help.

Next up, I'll update the AquaBuild wiki page as it seems like some of the
instructions are out-of-date:
http://wiki.services.openoffice.org/wiki/AquaBuild  .  Hopefully it'll help
the next poor sap who tries to do what I did.

Regards,
Peter