Hi,

recently I was idly browsing through commit mails, and noticed two
patterns that seem to have gotten into wider usage:

 * prefix abstract classes with an 'I' - presumably not to make it
   look as fashionable as an iPhone, but rather to denote it's an
   'interface' ;)
 * use of fundamental types like long and int.

Whereas I think the former is quite sensible (also the added
SAL_NO_VTABLE), I have some issues with the latter. Are there any
reasons _in favor_ of that, except for platform apis & the
occasional loop counter?

I'd therefore like to revisit the OOo coding standards
(http://wiki.services.openoffice.org/wiki/Category:Coding_Standards),
and ideally merge the non-controversial stuff from
http://wiki.services.openoffice.org/wiki/Writer/Code_Conventions
with the overall rules.

Cheers,

-- Thorsten