Shaun McDonald wrote:
> I've been busy trying to fix the server Potlatch code so that
> it in many cases the corruption will no longer occur, as it is
> now doing it in a similar way to the XML api, or also
> incorporating it into a transaction.

amf_controller hasn't been the source of any inconsistencies for ages (all
the db access was moved to Rails back in July). The one exception is that
the server has a habit of dying halfway through a putway operation, but that
ain't Potlatch's fault. I've swapped the order of two operations around to
make this less problematic.

That said, since it was Railsified, amf_controller's read performance has
sucked the same number of rocks as the rest of the API, and I'm not
convinced it won't suck even more come 0.6.

cheers
Richard