andrzej zaborowski wrote:
> Unlikely but possible.
Very unlikely. What too should find that relation? Josm will not. For
which bounding box should the api return this "empty" relation?
So would need another relation with members.

The mentioned ways are not referred by any relation (except 7).

I believe more in a technical problem on the server side.

That one was done by a bot:
http://www.openstreetmap.org/browse/way/26859334/history

And here the same changeset added some information then a version later
removed everything:
http://www.openstreetmap.org/browse/way/13465388/history

Dozens of different users, distributed across a large time frame, no
specific editor.

As some timestamps go back to 2007-10, the newest from April this year I
deleted all orphans with Changeset 2250280. No one should be missing them.
I did some random checks, the former ways seemed to be replaced by new
ones already, so no need for a mass revert of those orphans.

Stephan