Hello,

> Taginfo reports that there are more addr:block_number than
addr:blocknumber
> but that might be unrelated.

"addr:blocknumber" is used in Japan, and
"addr:block_number" is used in Philippine.
(only here http://overpass-turbo.eu/s/32h)

IMHO...
"addr:block_number"(PH) is not documented & discussed & used in 2 month.
Hence, "addr:blocknumber"(JP) is a few used but be discussed a bit well.
(from my view...)

It may, perhaps be possible to change "addr:blocknumber"(JP) to
"addr:block_number"(PH) by telling Japanese mappers.
Your thought?

> translation of wiki documentation
OK, I'll do it :)

> Sample data with block number based scheme
I'll try to.
Maybe completeness is the key, so I'm thinking of HowTo to collect the
complete data set in my district.

--
Satoshi IIDA
mail: nyamp...@gmail.com