On Monday 08 February 2016, Gerd Petermann wrote:

> It was changed more than 3 days ago and the change is not rendered.
>
> I understand that coastline ways are special, but that seems too long
> for me.
>
> Any hints why this takes so long ?

Coastline processing on openstreetmapdata.com is stuck for more than a
month now, mostly because a lot of back and forth with tagging of large
lakes as coastline.

For information: to avoid major disruptions of map rendering due to data
errors the coastline is not updated if there are larger changes in the
geometry compared to the last time it was successfully processed.  Any
addition or removal of a lake with coastline tag will require manual
intervention and we do not have the time to manually check the data
every day because some mapper somewhere wants to scratch an itch and
decides to tag a lake outline with natural=coastline.

--
Christoph Hormann
http://www.imagico.de/