Hello folks;

I have been  working on standalone TCK (standalone means that not running in
container but includes EJB tests using OpenEJB) for a long time and decreased
the number of failed tests considerably. Some of those failed tests are related
with CDI-TCK bug and reported to CDI-TCK team. Some of them are not correctlyy
implemented in OWB. I give the failed tests and their reasons why they have
failed:

I have so tired  and I invite all of you to help me to pass it :) Working on
TCK likes walking on spiny road. Please create a JIRA for any test you want to
work on to pass it :)

I have tested with the CDI-TCK 1.0.1-Final, and I have used TestNG plugin for
Eclipse.

Please do not commit big changes to current code base. I will start to release
procedure by tomorrow evening maybe Saturday.

Total Test: 582
Failed Test: 28

Thanks;

--Gurkan

org.jboss.jsr299.tck.tests.lookup.byname.duplicatePrefixResolution.DuplicateNamePrefixResolutionTest
 --> NOT IMPLEMENTED (EL Names)
org.jboss.jsr299.tck.tests.lookup.typesafe.resolution.ResolutionByTypeTest  -->
I really do not understand. Sometimes work, sometimes not
org.jboss.jsr299.tck.tests.lookup.byname.duplicateNameResolution.DuplicateNameResolutionTest
 -->NOT IMPLMENTED (EL Names)
org.jboss.jsr299.tck.tests.lookup.circular.CircularDependencyTest
org.jboss.jsr299.tck.tests.lookup.injectionpoint.InjectionPointTest -->
InjectionPoint with Decorators delegate problem!

<--OpenEJB Does not support beans without definining interface>
org.jboss.jsr299.tck.tests.implementation.enterprise.broken.singletonWithSessionScope.SingletonWithSessionScopeTest
 -->NOT CLient Interface
org.jboss.jsr299.tck.tests.implementation.enterprise.definition.EnterpriseBeanDefinitionTest
 -->NOT ClientInterface -->NOT CLient Interface
org.jboss.jsr299.tck.tests.implementation.enterprise.broken.singletonWithRequestScope.SingletonWithRequestScopeTest
 -->NOT CLient Interface

org.jboss.jsr299.tck.tests.context.dependent.DependentContextTest
org.jboss.jsr299.tck.tests.context.passivating.broken.enterpriseBeanWithNonPassivatingInjectedFieldInInterceptor.EnterpriseBeanWithNonPassivatingInjectedFieldInInterceptorTest
 --> EJB Interceptor Injections Not Supported

org.jboss.jsr299.tck.tests.context.passivating.broken.decoratorWithNonPassivatingBeanConstructor.DecoratorWithNonPassivatingBeanConstructorTest
 --> Seems a bug in TCK
org.jboss.jsr299.tck.tests.context.passivating.broken.decoratorWithNonPassivatingInitializerMethod.DecoratorWithNonPassivatingInitializerMethodTest
 --> Seems a bug in TCK
org.jboss.jsr299.tck.tests.context.passivating.broken.decoratorWithNonPassivatingInjectedField.DecoratorWithNonPassivatingInjectedFieldTest-->
 Seems a bug in TCK

org.jboss.jsr299.tck.tests.context.passivating.broken.passivatingProducerMethodWithNonPassivatingParameter.PassivatingProducerMethodWithNonPassivatingParameterTest

org.jboss.jsr299.tck.tests.event.observer.wildcardAndTypeVariable.ObserverMethodWithParametertizedTypeTest

org.jboss.jsr299.tck.tests.extensions.beanManager.BeanManagerTest --> CDITCK-121

org.jboss.jsr299.tck.tests.decorators.invocation.DecoratorInvocationTest
org.jboss.jsr299.tck.tests.decorators.resolution.DecoratorResolutionTest

org.jboss.jsr299.tck.tests.inheritance.specialization.simple.broken.extendejb.testSpecializingClassDirectlyExtendsEnterpriseBean
org.jboss.jsr299.tck.tests.inheritance.specialization.enterprise.broken.directlyExtendsSimpleBean.DirectlyExtendsSimpleBeanTest
org.jboss.jsr299.tck.tests.inheritance.specialization.producer.method.ProducerMethodSpecializationTest
org.jboss.jsr299.tck.tests.inheritance.specialization.simple.broken.extendejb.SpecializingBeanExtendsEnterpriseBeanTest

Yahoo! Türkiye açıldı!  http://yahoo.com.tr
İnternet üzerindeki en iyi içeriği Yahoo! Türkiye sizlere sunuyor!