As I am sure you are already aware I've been working on some of the
Decorator based TCK tests.  I've even opened at least one bug to find out
you fixed it a few hours beforehand :)

Primarily I've been focused on:

org.jboss.jsr299.tck.tests.decorators.invocation.DecoratorInvocationTests
(opened OWB-302 that is currently blocking one test here)
org.jboss.jsr299.tck.tests.decorators.resolution.DecoratorResolutionTest

and the DecoratorDefinition tests that all pass now.

Sincerely,

Joe