It looks like you need to add the JBoss repo both for the samples to work
from the binary archives, and for the source archives to build.  Is that
acceptable for a milestone release?

I ran the reservation sample from a seperate machine (that didn't have
javaassist 3.11.0 in my local .m2 already), and I'm not seeing the NPE in
reservation once I added the jboss repositories to the pom.xml.  That
problem does appear to have been isolated to my development machine.

Sincerely,

Joe