I have looked into OWB-444.  The changes looked invasive, touching a
lot of files.
A list of  *ALL* the the utility classes that are mentioned in the
defect will certainly help.

Another thing that is confusing is that the defect has been opened for
two separate issues
- Remove static loggers in Shared classloader
- Remove BeanManagerImp.getManager()  lookups.

We could open another JIRA issue for the BeanManagerImp.getManager()
lookup reduction.

--just my 2 cents, Cheers,
Rohit