I have a fix related to InjectionPointImpl that I'm working to get in today that should be part of this release.

Paul J. Reder

On 09/28/2010 04:22 AM, Mark Struberg wrote:
Hi folks!

We had a few very important changes in the last few weeks

*) mem leak fix
*) upgrade to a few newer lib versions
*) lazy SessionContext creation
*) site fix (currently in progress locally)
*) PrePassivate, PostActivate, and AroundTimeout support
*) lots of EJB improvements

I'd like to run the release tasks for 1.0.0-alpha-3 tomorrow, WDYT?
If you like to complete/test some feature which you think must go into this
release, then please ping me.

txs and LieGrue,
strub

--