On Tue, Sep 28, 2010 at 4:22 AM, Mark Struberg <strub...@yahoo.de> wrote:
> Hi folks!
>
> We had a few very important changes in the last few weeks
>
> *) mem leak fix
> *) upgrade to a few newer lib versions
> *) lazy SessionContext creation
> *) site fix (currently in progress locally)
> *) PrePassivate, PostActivate, and AroundTimeout support
> *) lots of EJB improvements
>
> I'd like to run the release tasks for 1.0.0-alpha-3 tomorrow, WDYT?
> If you like to complete/test some feature which you think must go into this
> release, then please ping me.

Before 1.0, should we update the name of the openwebbeans/
subdirectories and/or the maven output jars for ejb/openejb?

webbeans-ejb produces webbeans-ejb-common.jar (which does not depend on openejb)
webbeans-openejb produces webbeans-ejb.jar (which depends on openejb)

Just my pet peeve/confusion, if they were just ejb-common/ejb-common
and ejb-openejb/ejb-openejb (or openejb/openejb) it would be less
confusing.

Of course I have no idea of the conventions in this area, the
packaging ramifications, or am able to actually do the work :)

--
Eric Covener
cove...@gmail.com