> The version name is called incubator-1.0.0

Not yet looked into details but wanted to comment on versioning. May
be we keep it somewhat lower like 0.5.0 or 0.8.0. As we are still
evolving the design wrt various extension points and some of the SPI
interfaces are still evolving. With a 1.0 release we would need to
ensure that all of the APIs are stable and also possibly the SPI
interfaces are also somewhat stable.

A 1.0 version is special :). So would be better to think what we
consider a 1.0 release in more detail in terms of feature set it
supports.
Chetan Mehrotra