I would like to use `0.x.0`, I'm ok with `0.9.0`

And practice and polish and streamline/automate the announcements and
install instructions (webiste, twitter).

I would like to reserve the 1.0.0 for a big splash announcement
Also have for release 1.0.0 an easy and clear instructions on the website,
where people can go there hit download version x.y.z, follow a simple
INSTALL README, that with a single/couple of commands they can build and
deploy using only the versions of the artifacts they just downloaded.

Here is what I predict, that people from Incubating mailing list including
PMC (assuming no experts on OpenWhisk) would try to do the following to
provide a +1 vote.

Things typically checked when someone votes:

1. incubating in binary and src release $version name artifacts
2. signatures and hashes correct
3. LICENSE is fine
4. NOTICE is OK.
5. no unexpected binary files
6. source files have headers
7. follow top level README and achieve the following 3 steps
8. 1. can build the release $version from source without any error
9. 2. can deploy what I built in previous step
10. 3. can run a hello demo action with the deployment from previous step

I +1 moving forward with [VOTE] on dev list

I think if we can do the first 6 steps, should be able to get a votes to
release
But in the future for release 1.0.0 if we don't have all 10 steps in place
I will vote -1

-cs