I will try to go over the artifacts tomorrow.

Please if you vote +1 please state what things you validated.
Release votes are not normally popular voting, is actually  downloading the
artifacts, to catch mistakes earlier before getting the release out.

Since we, meaning Vincent :-) have invested a lot of effort on automating
all the things, verification of license items, and actually using Travis to
test the stability of the components, we should high confidence on the
artifacts.

--cs