From: Carlos Santana <csantan...@gmail.com>
To: dev@openwhisk.apache.org
Subject: Re: I created a variant of the go runtime that is faster at init time
Date: Wed, 12 Dec 2018 04:26:29 -0800

My 2 cents about the "contrib" repo for best effort support and
experimental code we already have a repo

It used be named incubator-openwhisk-experimental, but then we rename it to
incubator-openwhisk-devtools [1]

If any one has some cool experiments we have created a new folder in the
repo and add some trivial travis test

[1] https://github.com/apache/incubator-openwhisk-devtools
-cs

--