The book is name learning OpenWhisk, it’s ok to have a matching Github
.org/repo I don’t see any problem you are not using “openwhisk” to miss
represent

I think to make it legit, send request to the PPMC at
priv...@openwhisk.apache.org asking if it’s ok.

This is similar as if someone that wants to create a cool logo T-shirt for an
OpenWhisk learning workshop Meetup and what to use the logo or brand or modify
the logo a bit.

- Carlos Santana
@csantanapr