That would be a very welcome addition to our docs. indeed.  Please let me
know if you have any ideas about how we might expose (cross-ref.) the
resultant info better via our website or confluence wiki would be happy to
help there.

From:   Dominic Kim <style9...@gmail.com>
To:     dev@openwhisk.apache.org
Date:   04/16/2019 05:29 AM
Subject:        Write down some documents which describe OW internals

Dear whiskers.

When I started to involve in this project, I felt the learning curve of
OpenWhisk is relatively steep.
It has many components, flows, edge cases and the fundamental difficulties
coming from Scala.

So how about writing down some documents about OpenWhisk internals?
I am thinking of writing down documents which explain basic architectures
of each component, how activations flow the system, how entities are
managed, and so on.
There is a possibility that the documents could be stale in the future as
the system is quickly changing, however, it would be a good starting point
to help more people get involved in the project.

Best regards
Dominic