I like the documentation approach as it allows for more
documentation-driven feature enhancements. Similar to what I've
suggested in the past about OpenWhisk Improvement Proposals. Also nice
for more casual contributors who would otherwise be too intimidated by
such a broad project.

--
Matt Sicker <boa...@gmail.com>