Hi,

On Thu, Apr 18, 2019 at 10:44 AM Dominic Kim <style9...@gmail.com> wrote:
> ...Initially, I`ve naively thought of two options.
> 1. Including docs in core repo.
> 2. Including docs in cwiki or wiki in core repo. ...

To me a third option is blog posts, which have the advantage that they
don't need to be maintained: they express your current view, which
might still be valuable later even if it gets out of sync when things
evolve. OpenWhisk can get a blog at https://blogs.apache.org/ if
desired, or a blog section might be created at
http://openwhisk.apache.org/ for more informal content than what's
there now.

Apart from that, consolidating docs is great, of course - I just
wanted to mention the difference between reference docs and
informative articles which are also useful.

-Bertrand