From: nisen [mailto:nisen...@gmail.com]
Sent: Sunday, February 21, 2010 9:35 PM
To: dev@pdfbox.apache.org
Subject: Re: [idea] PdfReader In Google Summer of Code 2010

I am this discuss beginer.
Sorry for late reply.I just came back from China Spring Festival and
returned to working mode.

I study a lot from your reply.I summary next:
 * Not only a reader,it's a PDFBoxGUI:reader,editor,other tools
 * There are no APL/ASL PDF GUI
 * Everyone like the idea but have no much time.We are busy :)
 * plug-ins

 other PDF GUI (open source,share or commercial)
* inforama ( http://www.inforama.org  )
* NeoOffice
* Adobe Acrobat Professional
* Foxit (http://www.foxitsoftware.com/)