Hi,

Idea about object inspector is clear and I think I can make that dream into
reality. ;)

I have some doubt regarding RCP. Actually I didn't have any previous
experience with RPC and read some articles to get idea about it. As per my
understanding, although there are several RCPs in our case eclipse RCP is
most suitable one. However since RCP Application has several dependencies
and they are not in maven structure, I still can't understand how them
organize in pdfbox project. Is there any example project for understanding
it? Maybe I'm misunderstood, need some help from you to clear it.

Mehdi, I started to create proposal and I'll put it here within this
weekend.