Hi Tharaka,

Ok, well let's start with thinking about how this GUI is going to look. In
its current form, it's looking a little dated, it might be worth using some
of the GUI frameworks out there to spruce it up a little and making it a
bit more modern. So if we get a list of TODOs (starting with Jeremias'
suggestions):

- Investigate and design a proposal for upgrading the PDFReader GUI (i.e.
modernizing it)
- Implement a PDF object inspector to display PDF object properties when
objects are "clicked-on" in the viewer
- Implement a type-writer feature to add/remove text from a content stream
from within the PDFViewer
- Design a plugin framework for the viewer

Maybe those are a good list of primary objectives? We should think about
some secondary objectives, like possibly supporting Optional Content in the
view (not sure if it already is) and better handling of transparency layers?

Just some thoughts, let's keep this discussions fluid for now, we haven't
actually got that long before we have to submit a proposal though.

Mehdi

On 22 March 2012 03:04, Tharaka Nayanajith Wijebandara <tharaka...@gmail.com