There are a number of HTML to XSL-FO converters. I've never checked how
good the results are but ultimately a native HTML engine is likely to
produce better results especially since HTML was not really designed for
print and has to be retrofitted in CSS3. But again, this is a large
project and, IMO, out of scope for PDFBox.

http://html2fo.sourceforge.net/
http://denature.sourceforge.net/
...and probably others...

On 20.03.2012 13:02:33 Dexter Mishra wrote:
> I vote for a PDS editor kind of stuff.
> Another thing regarding the HTML to PDS, cant it be done with XSL-FO
> feature?
> Thanks
>
> On Tue, Mar 20, 2012 at 3:03 PM, Maruan Sahyoun <sahy...@fileaffairs.de>wrote:
>

> > > <snip/>

> > ways
> > within
> > capabilities

> > > Check out Jeremias' suggestions of the viewer, it's less of a viewer and
> > > more of a front-end for a lot of the tools PDFBox has to offer, a PDFBox
> > > GUI so to speak rather than a PDF viewer.
> >
> > I'd still look into enhancing PDFBox core as this will benefit most users.
> > Looking at the bugs and issues most come from core capabilities.

Jeremias Maerki