I've now run preflight on half of the govdocs files. Every issue I have opened on preflight is related to that test. The failure rate (exceptions other than the "allowed" ValidationExceptions) is down from 1% when I started to 0.05% now. Most of the frequent exceptions (e.g. the one with NonTermimalField) have been fixed. Whats left now are exceptions related to messy files, and some of the font related issues.

Tilman