Thanks all for pointing and working on the JIRA.
Some of them already committed. Thanks Eli, Samarth Jain,Cody Marcel for
quick turn around.

@Samarth
When we can expect the patch for this?

If we are not able to complete the list by tomorrow then I can take RC
around next Tuesday.
By the mean time I will create branches for 1.0.x and 1.1(If it's ok) as
well and see the health of it(do some testing).
What do you say?

I think no progress for PHOENIX-1673. Any one want to take it?
@Sergey Belousov are you interested in it?

Thanks,
Rajeshbabu.