That sounds good, Rajeshbabu. Thanks for coordinating all this. One
more to add to the list: PHOENIX-1773 (which is a b/w compat issue).
Also, there's some initial JSON work that is a possibility:
PHOENIX-628 (text-only, not a binary format) and PHOENIX-1710.

Any volunteers for PHOENIX-1727? I know that .sh scripts won't work on
Windows. The scripts just invoke a command, so probably pretty
straight forward conversion.

Thanks,
James