James:

Is there a formalized way that people from the community can get me
information that I can then collate, restructure, and rewrite into docs? I
am on the email lists, and I'm doing what I can to collect information from
there, but a more focused effort might also be productive.

Peter

Peter Conrad

Staff Technical Writer: Infrastructure | salesforce.com

Office: (415) 471-5265

[image: http://www.salesforce.com/signature]
<http://www.salesforce.com/signature>