Sorry for the delay on this end…

Each Region Server has 24 Gigs of Ram, 12 cores plus 12 virtual cores.

Would you please provide appropriate configurations for an analytic and data
load benchmark?

I am hearing HBase 1.2 and latest Phoenix release.

If you are using open source hbase, would you be willing to attach your key xml
files (hbase-site.xml) so that we are testing phoenix in the best light?

Mujtaba would you mind sharing your schema and any indexes that are
appropriate?

We have a few copies of the TPCH data floating around but I appreciate the link.

Thanks,
John Leach