Talked to Rajeshbabu and Ankit offline this morning.

Sounds like there are a few integration points which are still lacking:

* phoenix-hive: PHOENIX-4423
* phoenix-spark: untested (probably broken against newest Spark)
* phoenix-kafka: untested (probably broken against newest Kafka -- see PHOENIX-4515 PHOENIX-4516) * Tephra integration: Needs a new release of Tephra with some fixes Ankit helped with.

I plan to not consider these 5.0.0-alpha/beta release blockers, we'll just call those out which we don't get tested/fixed.