I don't think so. We (I use that loosely -- I'd hardly lump my contributions to this effort in the same room as the contributions of the others) have been moving fast to get back to functional state. This have definitely lapsed.

It is a blocker to make sure 5.x isn't missing stuff from 4.x and vice-versa before we consider a 5.0.0 "stable" release. I don't think this needs to block the alpha/beta I was hoping to get to this week.