Time is running short for that "end of month", but here's some progress.

I've been able to run through most of the ITs on a linux box. Yay!

* There are known local index issues PHOENIX-4440. I saw LocalIndexIT,
LocalIndexSplitMergeIT, and MutableRollbackIT all fail. Are you
tracking PHOENIX-4440 for all of these, Rajeshbabu?
* IndexScrutinyToolIT is broken, just filed PHOENIX-4565 for that but
it needs to be triaged to determine if we consider it an alpha/beta
release blocker or not. I'm leaning "no"
* Commit IT @Ignore patches on PHOENIX-4494 and PHOENIX-4561
* Decide what to do with PHOENIX-4482 (IT failure due to WAL impl
changing underneath). I'd appreciate those with more insight into
WAL-recovery/index-replay test code to comment as to what we should do
with WALReplayWithIndexWritesAndCompressedWALIT

After this short list, I think we can push out an RC.

- Josh