Please pardon the basic question. I'm building Pig 0.11.2-SNAPSHOT against
Hadoop 2.0.4. 'ant package' and full cluster tests work fine, but I'm not
having much luck with running the unit tests, 'ant test-core' or 'ant
test'. The problem looks to be a MR app classpath issue.

Sometimes: java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError:
org/apache/hadoop/yarn/client/YarnClientImpl

Sometimes: java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError:
org/apache/hadoop/mapred/ResourceMgrDelegate

A few Google searches have turned up no useful pointers. Maybe there is
something simple I am missing? How do you set up for running unit tests on
your dev boxes?

--
Best regards,

   - Andy