+1 to what Ting suggested. The Presto to SQL migration from Uber side still
needs a few more months.

Alternatively, could we have a config to disable (and deprecate) the
endpoint first, with the default value disabled? So the endpoint removal
can be done together with the PQL cleanup.

Thanks,

--
--Yupeng