Done, thanks for putting this together!

Ellison Anne Williams wrote:
Submitted. Mentors - please review. Thanks!

On Fri, Sep 2, 2016 at 9:35 AM, Suneel Marthi<suneel.mar...@gmail.com>
wrote:

+1

On Fri, Sep 2, 2016 at 9:34 AM, Ellison Anne Williams<
eawilli...@apache.org
wrote:
I will make the changes discussed above, and replace the goal of
different
release cycles with a goal to improve the user documentation and examples
in the codebase and on the website (I think that we can all cheer for
that
one!)