Den 09.07.2011 15:25, skrev Greg Brown:
It is theoretically possible to serialize a component hierarchy into BXML. The
challenge would be handling includes, script, and define blocks, which are not
intrinsically part of the UI. These elements would need to be attached to their
associated objects somehow so that BXMLSerializer#writeObject() would know how
to handle them.

I didn't think of that. For a GUI builder there isn't really a need to create the BXML from an object, it can be solely based on the BXML file I guess. Probably much easier and cleaner.

-- Edvin