OK, so it was not as easy as I thought!  The build file trick sounds
like it will work, but there are probably lots of different ways to
solve this that we just don't realise yet.

If I have time at the weekend, I will play around with it.  I am
interested in this and would like to get it set up, but it is not a
really high priority I suppose.

The Java7 applet thing doesn't sound good .  Let me know if I can help
trying to reproduce it.

Chris