Hi all,
sorry for all these email with errors from Jenkins, but for some
things the only way is to test directly on the rela server ... now the
double checkout problem has gone out.
I'm searching on a way to export the current configuration of Pivot
under jenkins but don't find ... if someone know how to do, could be
really useful (before deleting something that works :-) ) ...

Finally, with the help of dreamtangerine and Chris, I'm near to make
this working, BUT there is a little problem:
we are very close to tagging our 2.0.1 release, so probably is be
better to wait next week for me to commit changes to our build files,
shared between normal (manual builds) and automated (via jenkins).
Note that during this week I made many tests, and with the first part
of required changes (in PIVOT-791_part1.patch, under
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/PIVOT-791) all works good in the
normal way (important for us to let us and every developer to test
2.0.1 candidates and final) ...

If there aren't objections, now I'll stop our builds on jenkins (only
stop, I don't want to restart from the beginning to reconfigure all
:-) ), and wait the beginning of next week to work/commit changes ...
otherwise tell me.

Note that some of changes proposed by me or by dreamtangerine) in
build will happen in the part2 of the patch ...

Bye
Sandro