We've now started to deploy our app as an applet using Pivot, and to address
the new security considerations in Java 7, we needed to set the "Permissions"
attribute in "pivot-wtk.jar" to "all-permissions".  I did this by manually
modifying the "build.xml" in "trunk".  Doesn't seem like a good solution going
forward.  So, anyone have a thought as to how best to resolve this?  Should
this be in "build.properties"? Should it be set to "all-permissions" always?
Should it be set to "sandbox" instead?  Should it be up to users (i.e., they
would have to build the code themselves in order to set this)?  Anyone know how
others are addressing this in their applet code?

Thanks,
~Roger Whitcomb