Hey all,

again me with another question : )

I started going through some examples on our PLC and came to a situation where
we use signed and unsigned values in the PLC.

This goes kind of back to my type system question.

How could I tell the Reader to read me an Unsigned Int from a S7 (Usigned Int
refers in this case to a two byte value on the PLC but return type had to be
Int in Java).

Is there some mechanism in Place to be able to do such a Thing?

Or if not, do you have any ideas already in mind how one could introduce this
(technically it's clear but how to give the information that we want our
expected int to be read and interpreted as 2 byte unsigned)?

Best

Julian